July 12, 2009

The Michael Jackson Memorial: Tweet So Therefore You Are


OMG! Waiting to board my lane to the LA Michael Jackson memorial. They say my M.J. poster is too big for carry-on, but if I check it, it will get crumpled, I just know it!
5:41 AM Jul7th from Facebook

Just landed in LA for Michael Jackson memorial. Gotta find ride to the stadium.
7:50 AM Jul 7th from Tiny Twitter

Getting ride with actor/waiter who picked the 1984 model of Michael Jackson for his nose job.
8:00 AM Jul 7th from Tiny Twitter

Stuck in traffic 2 miles from Michael Jackson Staples. Vendor selling Jesus Juice. Little early to start drinking but what the heck!
8:32 Jul 7th from Tiny Twitter

Getting closer to MJ's Staples. Lots of red leather jackets. Little warm for that, don't you think?
9:09 AM Jul 7th from Tiny Twitter

Just bought a white glove! But the spangles are coming off all over my clothes and floating in the Jesus Juice.
9:26 AM Jul 7th from Tiny Twitter

Signed the MJ memorial wall. Got black Sharpie all over my white glove. Reminds me of "black or white." Sigh...
9:53 AM Jul 7th from Tiny Twitter

Swear its Joe Jackson selling MJ's forks and spoons for $50 a pop. But he is still at Forest Lawn so must be an imposter. Will not buy.
10:05 AM Jul 7th from Tiny Twitter

Just saw my 12th MJ impersonator and had my 4th Jesus Juice. Is it OK to be having fun at this solemn event?
10:23 AM Jul 7th from Tiny Twitter

MJ body on way to Memorial. Crowd getting restless. Bought some souvenir loafers with white socks.
11:05 AM Jul 7th from Tiny Twitter

Guy who claims he was once MJ's doctor is passing out commemorative vicodin. In honor, I took 2.
11:32 AM Jul 7th from Tiny Twitter

Ticket holders being let in Staples. OK to be outside cos surely Mariah will be walking by.
11:39 AM Jul 7th from Tiny Twitter

Stomach rumbling, need food. MJ fan notes that he can't eat anymore so I can survive a few hours without food. Respect.
11:50 AM Jul 7th from Tiny Twitter

pills and jesus juice got me woozy. hope stay awake cos memorial is starting.
12:02 PM Jul 7th from Tiny Twitter

Back in StL from MJ's Memorial. Seems Corey Feldman found me passed out on sidewalk and eventually deposited me at LAX. Good times...
10:14 AM Jul 8th from web
.

1 comment:

dgdgdf said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.